Posted to cli-dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/10/31 02:03:20 UTC

mod_aspdotnet release candidate, please vote

RC1 available for testing, from http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
Please download and vote for or against 2.0.0 release (feedback
from all cli-dev or httpd subscribers are welcome, regardless of
committer status.)  Please avoid wasting dev@httpd bandwidth and
reply specifically to cli-dev@.

The initial web page, with warning that it is in incubation still,
is at http://httpd.apache.org/cli/.  Upon a vote to release this code,
I will call for a vote from general@incubator to graduate the
subproject, and a vote from pmc@httpd to accept it back.

A short history is available in
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/httpd/cli/trunk/mod_aspdotnet/CHANGES.txt?rev=56059&view=markup

and already demonstrates a community of technical folks submitting
patches, which I hope continues.  My only concern is to identify folks
specifically interested in working with a cli-users list and developing
docs based on actual testing and use cases.

Bill

Re: mod_aspdotnet release candidate, please vote

Posted by Sencer Kutlug <se...@gmail.com>.
Bill,

I have been testing it with an asp.net web service and everything is
working so far.
+1 from me.

-sencer

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.