Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/13 15:08:09 UTC

Weekly Community Meeting

Hello all,

Just a reminder that we will be having our weekly community meeting today
at 18:00 UTC (that is 12:00 Central time in North America).

Looking forward to seeing you all there, and as always, minutes will be
posted on the website and a link will post back to the mailing list.

Thanks!

tg

Re: Weekly Community Meeting

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

Turn out was a bit light, but I see now that I forgot to include the
hangout's link- my sincere apologies.

Here are the minutes[1].  I'll remember the link next week, and thanks all
who were able to attend.

tg

[1] http://mahout.apache.org/minutes/2020/11/13/weekly-meeting-minutes.html