Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/06 16:14:02 UTC

Comment: Using GitHub issues vs JIRA issues

Hi all,

See the question from #infra below.

We've got quite a few contributors who want to migrate over to GitHub issues. I'd really like to do this as well and it would no doubt help our ability to attract developers who live on GitHub.

John and I will be responsible for making sure we migrate current issues over to GitHub.

First, I want to give everyone a chance to comment on this or object and state their reasons.

I'm not sure if we should run a vote on this but the idea has my +1.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Brian
________________________________
Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.
Great, Giorgio. We will get it taken care of.

Brian Spector
Chief Product and Strategy Officer
Qredo Ltd
T: +44 1394825764
1 Primrose Street
London, UK EC2A 2EX
https://qredo.com

Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 7834052). This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise use the content of this e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the sender immediately and delete them from your system.

________________________________
It is ok. The only thing is that mailing list will be notified as well. So
everyone know whats going on.

BR,
Giorgio

--
Life is a chess game - Anonymous.

Re: Comment: Using GitHub issues vs JIRA issues

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tran Ly Vu <vu...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

+1,  ive been using github issues and love it

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com>.