Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/08 00:48:00 UTC

Duplicate artifactId name

Hi,

I noticed that we have two artifactId with the same name, ie doxia-site:
* doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/pom.xml [1]
* doxia/site/pom.xml [2]

I proposed to rename the first one in doxia-sitetools. WDYT?

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/pom.xml
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/site/pom.xml

Re: Duplicate artifactId name

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 7 Sep 07, at 3:48 PM 7 Sep 07, Vincent Siveton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that we have two artifactId with the same name, ie doxia-
> site:
> * doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/pom.xml [1]
> * doxia/site/pom.xml [2]
>

> I proposed to rename the first one in doxia-sitetools. WDYT?

+1

> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
>
> [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-sitetools/