Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Agustin1984 <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/06 16:45:32 UTC

Help: Starting Muse !!!

I'm working from 3 days with Muse.

I must implement the Ws-N BrokeredNotification. I don't understand basic
concept about how muse work.
For example I made the Wsdl file (attach:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28474758/new.wsdl new.wsdl ) for
BrokeredNotification, I passed it in wsdl2java tool and obtained the
folder/files structure as explained in the tutorial.
Now, How I must implement the capability class?
How, I implement the operations declared in wsdl file? (capability class
dont contain a method for each operation)
For example my broker have GetCurrentMessage operation, how can I manage the
request?
For example in the ws-n producer example provided by muse is simple because
it instance a NotificationProducer object contained in muse implementation,
but in my situation I can not create an object Broker because it not exist .

Someone can explain me basic concepts or suggest some link?