Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/25 09:18:53 UTC

we're not in apache.org main page

I've seen that we're not in the Apache main page yet. I suppose we need to
send an email to the infrastructure guys, don't we?

Re: we're not in apache.org main page

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
I answer myself,
I've created a doad file to show Abdera in the apache main page and I've
sent a mail to the site-dev list to notify it.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: we're not in apache.org main page

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 4:40 AM, David Calavera
<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Paul, sadly I don't have credentials to commit my changes.

I just made this change, and I'll push it to the live site now.

-garrett

Re: we're not in apache.org main page

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.

--