Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/02 11:25:42 UTC

Re: one question network survey

Hi Daan,

we have dedicated VLAN interface on all KVM hosts (bond0.XXX) which is used
as VTEP for our VxLANs - we are ACS advanced networking, 4.8, were used
also 4.5 previously).
MLAG configured from NIC1/NIC2 (bond0) to 2xTOR switches... pure (no OVS)
KVM/Ubuntu 14.04.

On the host side, we had to increase MTU for bond0.XXX since vxlan
interface gets 50bytes smaller MTU (..

If more help needed, please let me know.

Best,
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić