Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/05/27 19:26:57 UTC

Welcome Lewis John McGibbney as a cTAKES committer

The Apache cTAKES PMC is pleased to introduce Lewis John McGibbney as
a new committer. We are very happy with the sustained growth of the
project and look forward to continued contributions from the community
and adding to the ranks of the cTAKES committers.

--Pei

Re: Welcome Lewis John McGibbney as a cTAKES committer

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Good Afternoon Pei,
WOW.
Yes, I am used to large code bases like cTAKES and I like improving them
and also getting NLP to run quicker, faster and more efficiently
particularly for the use cases we have in the medical field
I would relish the opportunity to commit to the codebse and use cTAKES more
widely.
Along with Chris Mattmann we have been building up the Science and
Healthcare track @ApacheCon and we would LOVE to see more cTAKES there.
Thanks folks

--
*Lewis*