Posted to user@ode.apache.org by dawg <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 14:53:31 UTC

Looking for example for embedding java code in BPEL activity

Hi,

I'm trying to find an example that shows how to call plain java from a BPEL
activity with ODE. I wonder if there are certain restrictions on what you
can do within such activity, for example, open sockets, read/write, etc.

Appreciate your help!

Re:Looking for example for embedding java code in BPEL activity

Posted by ad...@gmail.com.
Hi,

please see this link

http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/07/calling-custom-java-classes.html