Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by iberck <ib...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 03:29:34 UTC

Disable Access denied Stack-trace

Hi forum

I had implemented a T5 webapp with spring-security module, when a user try
to access a page when the session is expired it redirects to login page and
prints a stractrace like this:

org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Access is denied
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invo
ke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:948)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.acce
ss$400(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:49)

My system log is full with this kind of stack trace, my question is how can
I disable this kind of stack trace?

Thanks in advance

Re: Disable Access denied Stack-trace

Posted by Paulo Ricardo Ribeiro <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I know this is an old thread, but I'm facing the same problem. I'd like to
ask if someone else has found an alternate solution to this problem, without
having to use log4j filtering.

Cheers,
Paulo Ricardo

Re: Disable Access denied Stack-trace

Posted by iberck <ib...@gmail.com>.

Jonathan Barker wrote:

> A long time ago (tapestry-acegi days maybe), I saw a post about using
> log4j
> filtering configured in a log4j.xml file - it is not available in a
> properties file configuration.  If log4j is your underlying logging
> mechanism, check into filtering options.
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM, iberck <ib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi forum
>>
>> I had implemented a T5 webapp with spring-security module, when a user
>> try
>> to access a page when the session is expired it redirects to login page
>> and
>> prints a stractrace like this:
>>
>> org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Access is
>> denied
>>        at
>> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invo
>> ke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:948)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.acce
>> ss$400(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:49)
>>

>> My system log is full with this kind of stack trace, my question is how
>> can
>> I disable this kind of stack trace?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> --

> Jonathan Barker
> ITStrategic

Thank you for attention

Re: Disable Access denied Stack-trace

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
A long time ago (tapestry-acegi days maybe), I saw a post about using log4j
filtering configured in a log4j.xml file - it is not available in a
properties file configuration.  If log4j is your underlying logging
mechanism, check into filtering options.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM, iberck <ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi forum
>
> I had implemented a T5 webapp with spring-security module, when a user try
> to access a page when the session is expired it redirects to login page and
> prints a stractrace like this:
>
> org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Access is denied
>        at
> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invo
> ke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:948)
>        at
> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.acce
> ss$400(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:49)
>

> My system log is full with this kind of stack trace, my question is how can
> I disable this kind of stack trace?
>
> Thanks in advance

Jonathan Barker
ITStrategic