Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Matt Danzig <md...@imvu.com> on 2014/08/18 18:55:40 UTC

Cordova workshop or consultant?

Hi Cordova folks,

IMVU is working on a cross-platform mobile app using Cordova. So far so
good. Congrats!

However, we know other companies have hit snags with Cordova. Knowing
you've made progress over the years, we would like a Cordova rep to come up
to Mountain View while our project is still in this early stage. The goal
would be to guide us past some of the known issues and point us at more of
Cordova's awesomeness.

If this is possible, please connect me with the appropriate person so we
can discuss what kind of arrangement makes sense.

Thanks!
--
Matt Danzig
IMVU cofounder / VP Creative

Re: Cordova workshop or consultant?

Posted by Archana Naik <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Matt

Good to hear about your company using Cordova!! I am a Cordova committer
and maintain amazon-fireos platform. I would love to help you out with
Cordova related issues. I am pretty close to Mountain View too. :))
Lets come up with some timings and I will be happy to help and visit.

Thanks
Archana