Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jakub Milkiewicz <jm...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 19:51:17 UTC

highligt errors

Hi
I would like to highlight - change style of, labels associated with an html
input elements, i.e html:text or html:select.
These tags have errorStyle attribute so changing style for a given input is
not a big deal, but in addition i would like to change style of label which
is situated next to invalid property.
I know that one of solution will be to make a <span> element for each label
and using <logic:messagesPresent property="..."> i can change manually style
of the span.
Do you have better idea??

Re: highligt errors

Posted by Jakub Milkiewicz <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Thanks for an answer.
I also found this solution the best, but i thought that maybe struts
provides some kind of support for this kind of problem.
I know that highlighting labels is not common practice, but i thought that
someone found a gold solution.
Anyway thanks for help.
I am completly newbie to creating tags. Can you give me some advices how to
start.

Re: highligt errors

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.