Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/05/30 01:03:03 UTC

website update ready - review please

Please review the 2 news items added to (mailet api and mime4j items):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/index.html
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/newsarchive.html

I also updated the download pages to include mime4j:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/download.html
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/downloadunstable.html

If everything is ok I will "svn update" minotaur to publish the changes.
This should be done before the official announcement of mime4j-0.3

Stefano

Re: website update ready - review please

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Danny Angus ha scritto:
> P.S.
>
> Sorry for *saying* things, but not *doing* them, no svn access from
> this location.
>
> d.

No problem! Even when you don't have time if you have english related
issues (or even other issues) please post here: if I have time I'll be
happy to do that.

I do the site generation / publishing stuff really often, so I probably
loose much less time that anyone else doing this king of updates.

Also, next time we'll have news to publish if you want to provide the
english text for the news in advance (maybe when you place your +1) this
action will be even faster!

Thank you,

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
P.S.

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Danny Angus ha scritto:

> "itw" should be "its" in the mailet news archive item.
>
> And if you don't mind me correcting your English..

English correction was the main motivation behind this mail, so thank
you! :-)

> "Following a decision taken by the James PMC a few months ago, the
> Apache Mailet API project is now independent of JAMES Server and has
> its own webpage and its own source repository."
>
> d.

Done!

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Serge Knystautas wrote:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>> Please review the 2 news items added to (mailet api and mime4j items):
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/index.html
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/newsarchive.html
>>
>> I also updated the download pages to include mime4j:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/download.html
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/downloadunstable.html
>>

>> If everything is ok I will "svn update" minotaur to publish the changes.
>> This should be done before the official announcement of mime4j-0.3
>
> Looks good to me.

+1

   Bernd

Re: website update ready - review please

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501