Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2018/11/10 19:15:23 UTC

Review Board Report draft for the last 3 months

Here's the Board repot draft, which I plan to submit on 2018-11-14.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/Board+report+draft

Any comments, additions?

 Daniel Dekany

Re: Review Board Report draft for the last 3 months

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
It looks great to me, thank you Daniel.

Jacopo

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
Thank you all very much! The report looks very good.

Kind regards,

Woonsan

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.