Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ranetruptiv <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 08:41:21 UTC

Not able to retrieve the SoapHeader while invoking spring-ws producer

Hello,

I am using camel version 2.12.2.

I have visited link https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4515 with
Description as
"Currently the Camel-Spring-WS component does not support the setting of
SOAP Headers and has issues getting them. The current issue getting the SOAP
Headers when receiving a message is that the resulting header key includes
the namespace.
Change the component so that a Camel header
"CamelSpringWebserviceSoapHeader" can be populated with an intended SOAP
Header for a request, and /that this Header is also populated from the SOAP
Header on a response/."

As per the details, this fix has been added in Camel-spring-ws 2.12.2.

*Problem Statement:*

I am invoking  the spring-ws producer. I have set the
CamelSpringWebserviceSoapHeader in the request and also transformed the
request body in soap format.

The client system is returning soapmessage with soapheader and soapbody.
When I invoke the spring-ws producer, "CamelSpringWebserviceSoapHeader" is
not set as per the soapheader received in response.

I have added route as below

/<route id="dynaRoute">
<from uri="direct:springInvocation"/>
<choice>
<when>
<simple>${in.header.serviceReq} == '22'</simple>
<to uri="bean:messageValidator?method=wsCall" />
<to uri="spring-ws:http://localhost:8080/customerapp/EmployeeDesign"/>
<to uri="bean:messageValidator?method=printHeader" />
</when>
<otherwise>
<to uri="bean:messageValidator?method=otherCall"/>
</otherwise>
</choice>
</route>
/

Please let me know, if i am missing out on something.

Thanks,
Trupti