Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Stemmer Thomas <Th...@cellent.at> on 2014/06/04 15:25:02 UTC

Disable JSF 2.2 Features in Deltaspike

Hi,

I'm running on JBoss 7.x with JSF 2.1. With Deltaspike 0.6+ I get a lot of info/warn messages from jboss classloading (like http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/deltaspike-users/201403.mbox/%3CCAFYChVq__LBr0einU_iFkxar+TMqCSNnyQtFEqMxK5THuy5iHw@mail.gmail.com%3E)

Is there any chance to disable the 2.2 Features?

For DefaultClientWindow I tried the following, but that doesn't help as the classloader still tries to load the JSF 2.2 classes.
@Specializes
public class ClientWindow extends DefaultClientWindow {
    @Override
    public boolean isClientWindowRenderModeEnabled(FacesContext facesContext) {
        return false;
    }
}

Thanks,
regards Thomas

Re: AW: Disable JSF 2.2 Features in Deltaspike

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
As Ron stated you'll still get the "warnings" about the class not being
available. You could consult
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/Logging+Configuration#LoggingConfiguration-LoggingSubsystemDescriptions
to change the logging (as others in the list have done) though you may be
missing other logging messages which really are important.

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: AW: Disable JSF 2.2 Features in Deltaspike

Posted by Ron Smeral <rs...@redhat.com>.
Hi Thomas,

--
Ron Smeral
JBoss Quality Engineer

AW: Disable JSF 2.2 Features in Deltaspike

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@thomas a.:

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,