Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> on 2005/06/11 07:54:41 UTC

can use tiles?

Can beehive use struts tiles?

Is there an example on this?

I've tried using 'template' but I keep stuffing things up because
template executes from the directory of the flow, so all the action
links keep erroring out.  For example, my header has a logout
action...which is in the main Controller.java.  But when I go to a
controller in a different directory which uses the same template I get
"Action 'logout' is not a valid action.".

Anyone can help out with this?

Cheers
Adam

Re: can use tiles?

Posted by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net>.
Thanks Rich,

Found the tiles example about 20 minutes ago, am trying out now (huge
learning curve, but beehive is rad).

I'll check out (2).  I'm not yet confident with shared flows...but their
next on my todo list :)

Cheers
Adam

Re: can use tiles?