Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com> on 2003/08/01 09:27:22 UTC

RE: How to rename file in FormFile in struts 1.1 final release

Yeh. In my case I wasnt event going that far, just jumping from a beta to a
final of 1.1

What bugs me though is that the method is still there and not deprecated.
The first I knew that there was a problem was when QA defected me for the
UnsupportedOperationException that gets thrown :-(