Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/01 04:05:32 UTC

Re: Emailing images.

Hi

Confluence/Wiki is used by some. For example in Sling we have an area where new concepts are written to be discussed.

Regards
Felix

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Re: Emailing images.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Dropbox public links work reasonably well.

Attaching to a JIRA, as mentioned above, is often the best option since
when images are useful, they are often related to a problem.