Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2016/09/10 06:57:42 UTC

[FlexJS][0.7.0] ViewBase could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be ignored.

Hi,
after a few weeks of doing nothing with FlexJS I've restarted my activities
yesterdy evening and stumbled over the issue that the ViewBase could not be
resolved:

"This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be
ignored."

With 0.6.0. it works.
Does anything change or do I something wrong?

Thanks,
Olaf

Re: [FlexJS][0.7.0] ViewBase could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be ignored.

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
To get get a better understanding of what has changed and why I browse
through the repo and found Alex commit [1].
Is my understand right that the basic-manfest.xml file inside the particular
project is the relevant file that maps the class name to the mxml component
name wich is accessable trough the IDE?

Thanks,
Olaf

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/commit/40187884359eedd6d495952147478d3970a3fc4e

Re: [FlexJS][0.7.0] ViewBase could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be ignored.

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Hi Greg,

Greg Dove wrote
> There was some other thread(s) about this recently, see [1] below. I think
>  ViewBase changed to View.... and maybe ViewBaseDataBindiing to
> ViewDataBinding or something like that.

Seems I've overlook this and unfortunately wasted some time with this issue,
many thanks!

@all
Perhaps it would be a good idea to mention this inside the release notes?

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
There was some other thread(s) about this recently, see [1] below. I think
 ViewBase changed to View.... and maybe ViewBaseDataBindiing to
ViewDataBinding or something like that.

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6ca76dc15e1527afcd3a150e3caea208d39e06270e96f2aba7dce41d@%3Cdev.flex.apache.org%3E