Posted to lokahi-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 11:53:45 UTC

Retiring Lokahi

Hi,

The Incubator PMC is considering retiring the Lokahi project due to
lack of activity. The related thread from February didn't lead to much
action, so I assume there isn't much energy or interest in pursuing
other options. But perhaps I'm wrong?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Retiring Lokahi

Posted by Ludovic Maitre <lu...@free.fr>.
Hi,

I would be happy to see the source of this and to help (a little bit) if
needed,
Best regards,

Re: Retiring Lokahi

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
Peter, the recommendations for retiring it is "due to lack of activity".
Pushing it into Tomcat wont get more activity. It would still have to
graduate into Tomcat with some healthy community behind it

Filip

Re: Retiring Lokahi

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
I agree with retiring Lokahi.  Given that it had not enough interest
on its own, I don't want to push it into Tomcat either.  (Speaking as
a Tomcat PMC member.)

Thanks,

Yoav

RE: Retiring Lokahi

Re: Retiring Lokahi

Posted by Neil <st...@gmail.com>.
I don't think you are wrong.... The discussion thread was not fruitful.   I
agree with the PMC on retiring the project.

cheers,
-neil