Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2008/01/31 18:23:17 UTC

[VOTE] Project Charter

Hello all,

please vote on accepting draft revision 613517 here:
    http://hc.apache.org/charter.html
as the Charter for the HttpComponents project. Only the
"Charter" section of that page is subject to this vote.

[ ] Yes, accept the draft as our Charter
[ ] No, don't accept it because...

The voting period ends Saturday 2008-02-09 17:00 GMT.
Votes by PMC members are binding. This is a consensus
decision, any binding -1 vote will block acceptance
of the draft charter.

Everybody interested in the HttpComponent project is
encouraged to vote. Please show your support of this
project (or your concerns about the draft Charter) by
casting your vote. To learn about voting, have a look
at our draft Bylaws: http://hc.apache.org/bylaws.html

cheers,
  Roland

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Andrea Selva <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hello Community Members,

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 31.01.2008, at 18:23, Roland Weber wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> please vote on accepting draft revision 613517 here:
>     http://hc.apache.org/charter.html
> as the Charter for the HttpComponents project. Only the
> "Charter" section of that page is subject to this vote.
>
> [X] Yes, accept the draft as our Charter
> [ ] No, don't accept it because...
>
> The voting period ends Saturday 2008-02-09 17:00 GMT.
> Votes by PMC members are binding. This is a consensus
> decision, any binding -1 vote will block acceptance
> of the draft charter.

As indicated above, +1 to the charter - good work, Roland!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Paul

On Jan 31, 2008 5:26 PM, Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> wrote:
> I forgot to mention...
> +1 = Yes
> -1 = No
>
> My vote is +1.
>
> > please vote on accepting draft revision 613517 here:
> >     http://hc.apache.org/charter.html
> > as the Charter for the HttpComponents project. Only the
> > "Charter" section of that page is subject to this vote.
> >
> > [ ] Yes, accept the draft as our Charter
> > [ ] No, don't accept it because...

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
I forgot to mention...
+1 = Yes
-1 = No

My vote is +1.

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

Oleg

[VOTE][RESULT] Project Charter

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
With 8 votes in favor (7 binding) and no other votes received,
the draft Project Charter is accepted. Thanks to everyone who
cast a vote.

+1 (* marks binding votes)

Roland Weber* (ossfwot/at/dubioso/dot/net)
Paul Fremantle* (pzfreo/at/gmail/dot/com)
Sebastian Bazley* (sebbaz/at/gmail/dot/com)
Anthony Elder* (ant/dot/elder/at/gmail/dot/com)
Ortwin Glück* (odi/at/odi/dot/ch)
Oleg Kalnichevski* (olegk/at/apache/dot/org)
Erik Abele* (erik/at/codefactor/dot/de)
Andrea Selva (selva/dot/andre/at/gmail/dot/com)

I'll update the website to remove the "Draft" disclaimer.

cheers,
  Roland

Re: [VOTE] Project Charter

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.