Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Salvador <dj...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 12:15:00 UTC

IMAP Library question

Hello everyone,

I need to develop a Storage Server that uses IMAP as communication
protocol with other components. My question is, does Apache James has
a "standalone" IMAP library that I can use, or is it just available
with Apache James Server ? If so, where can i find
information/documentation about that Library.

Thanks in Advance,
David Salvador

Re: IMAP Library question

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
(late reply...) you can use James IMAP as standalone library

http://james.apache.org/protocols/imap4.html
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/trunk/imap/