Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sambardar <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/02 01:53:47 UTC

AGGREGATION Properties

Can somebody please let me know what values are expected out of Exchange
properties AGGREGATED_CORRELATION_KEY and AGGREGATED_COMPLETED_BY. I see it
has the value CamelAggregatedCorrelationValue and CamelAggregatedCompletedBy
that are not useful. How can i get the real key values on which the
aggregation was done ?

Re: AGGREGATION Properties

Posted by sambardar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
I was not doing it in the right way. I got the properties i required. I was
able to get the Property for composite key for
CamelAggregationCorrelationKey from e.getproperties()