Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dharhsana <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 06:50:37 UTC

Autocomplete using struts 1.3.8

Hi,

Can any one help me out how to implement autocomplete feature using struts
1.3.8 using ajax.

is that we need to create any custom tags for that to implement it ,i
searched for autocopleter tag in struts 1.3.8 but i could'nt find such
thing.. But there is seperate tag in struts 2 .. since we stared using 1.3.8
migration will be taking some more of time.. so for now is that any one
worked with autocompletion using struts 1.3.8 with ajax can help me out.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Rekha.