Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/16 02:24:17 UTC

welcome.html

Hi,

we have a totally obsolete file called welcome.html which is at the
roots of the bin and src distros of ant, and talks about ... ant 1.5

Do we want to update it or remove it ? If we remove it, we might have to
change our build.xml which lists it explicitly.

I would go for removing it, we have the docs/index.html which is a
maintained welcome page.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: welcome.html

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
> Do we want to update it or remove it ? If we remove it, we might have to
> change our build.xml which lists it explicitly.

Removing it seems sensible to me

Kev