Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 22:03:45 UTC

Re: Would you like to get involved in the Tsec rewrite as well?

(Redirecting to ApacheDS dev list)

On 7/3/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:
> Enrique,
>
> I did not want to put you down on the list of teams without asking you or
> getting you to chime in on the dev list with respect to this revamp/rewrite
> of Triplesec.  Are you interested in getting involved with this?

I'd love to get involved but I don't think it would be prudent given
the concerns people have with test coverage in the protocols.  That
said, stabilizing the Kerberos and Change Password clients is directly
related to providing integration test coverage.  The clients will
naturally lead to multi-realm and trust-relationship integration
tests.  So, while I may not directly participate, you can expect these
features, which I believe you identified as being important to the
TripleSec initiative.

Enrique

Re: Would you like to get involved in the Tsec rewrite as well?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
That in it self helps on the overall effort.  I was just wondering if there
was anything
specific you wanted to add but this is just fine.

Alex