Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2010/06/14 21:45:15 UTC

external links/webring

The asf-wide, site-dev team noticed our webring seems horribly dated,
just as the ASF list of 'apache resources' was.  We should determine
how we might provide external/thirdparty links and under what set
of criteria.

The immediate question is; what to do with the webring itself?

 [ ] unplug from the webring
 [ ] reset/relaunch some webring
 [ ] leave as-is

Preferences please?  TIA,

Bill

Re: external links/webring

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Re: external links/webring

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: external links/webring

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

> The asf-wide, site-dev team noticed our webring seems horribly dated,
> just as the ASF list of 'apache resources' was.  We should determine
> how we might provide external/thirdparty links and under what set
> of criteria.
>
> The immediate question is; what to do with the webring itself?
>
>  [X] unplug from the webring
>  [ ] reset/relaunch some webring
>  [ ] leave as-is

Regards