Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 07:04:12 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - July 2019

As I don't receive any response yet, I will update the draft to the wiki
page [1]. Feel free to comment out if there is any problem here.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

申远 <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月28日周五 下午12:15写道:

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it seems like Weex used to publish podling report on confluence [1]
until something happened and the community chooses to use mailing list to
discuss Podling report.

Anyway, I will look into it after Weex 0.26 release, thanks for your
support.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Podling+Report+April+2017

Best Regards,