Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2006/11/27 12:53:31 UTC

[vote] commit access to maven core for Andy Williams

Hi,

Andy Williams, on his holidays no less, did an amazing job helping me
go up/down the entire stack of Maven of dependencies and getting the
new classworlds/plexus working which he also helped to refactory
quite nicely. He's been creating tons of patches which display core
level knowledge from everything from ClassWorlds to Maven and I'm
tired of applying his patches :-)

+1

Jason.

Re: [vote] commit access to maven core for Andy Williams

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Great!

I've shown Andy where to get the CLA, he'll fax it in and we'll get
started on the process to get him commit access.

Jason.

Posted by John Tolentino <jt...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Late, but here's my +1

Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andy Williams, on his holidays no less, did an amazing job helping me go
> up/down the entire stack of Maven of dependencies and getting the new
> classworlds/plexus working which he also helped to refactory quite
> nicely. He's been creating tons of patches which display core level
> knowledge from everything from ClassWorlds to Maven and I'm tired of
> applying his patches :-)
>
> +1
>
> Jason.

John Casey