Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 15:03:29 UTC

Re: ClassNameLocator does not handle duplicates

I have tried repeatedly decorating and advising ClassNameLocator, it doesn't
work, my methods are never hit. To be sure, I tried to replace the service
name with another known service (ClientInfrastructure), which worked. Does
anyone see someting wrong with the method below? Or is it not possible to
decorate or advise the ClassNameLocator?

public ClassNameLocator decorateClassNameLocator(ClassNameLocator original,
final ClasspathURLConverter c) {
    return new CustomClassNameLocator(c);
  }