Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sean Davis <sd...@mail.nih.gov> on 2009/04/12 02:43:51 UTC

Re: maven jetty:run in eclipse and live class reloading (lack thereof)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Sean Davis <sd...@mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> I have set up the tapestry-simple maven archetype and run it using the
> maven jetty:run goal under eclipse.  However, I am not seeing live class
> reloading when I make a change to a .java file.  Why is that?  Is there a
> way to make this happen other than stopping and restarting the server?

I forgot to mention that if I do an explicit eclipse "Build Project" after
making a source file change, I do not have to stop and restart the server.
It appears that changing a source file is not triggering compilation.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks again,
Sean

Re: maven jetty:run in eclipse and live class reloading (lack thereof)

Posted by ஸ்ரீராம் கீர்த்தி <sr...@gmail.com>.
Is Build Automatically checked in your eclipse project settings?