Posted to community@apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/06/08 02:26:51 UTC

Re: community Digest 7 Jun 2003 21:32:06 -0000 Issue 110

In message <10...@apache.org>, community-digest-help@apache.or
g writes:
>I think it's based on the website not any of our projects.  =/  -- justin

Somebody else probably beat me to it since I'm subscribed to the digest
(any chance we can change the content type to multipart/digest for easier
reading?), but there's a note along with the award indicating:

  *You will find information about Apache Server and Linux at the URLs
   provided. However it is the Apache Server and Linux which are the focus
   of the nominations.

So, it would appear the award is for httpd and not the Web site.  Now,
does anyone really care about these Webby Awards? :)

daniel