Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Laetitia MJPH <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/19 13:27:28 UTC

Trouble when using a JMSAppender sending log4j messages to a jboss topic

When I ran my program using a JMSAppender I got the
following message

(org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.

It creates the connection to the topic but after that,
the program freeze.

Anyone can help me?

This is my program :

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class test {

  final static Logger logger =
Logger.getLogger(test.class);

  public static void main(String argv[]) {
     System.out.println("Testing the JMS Appender");
     logger.debug("Hi !");
  }
}

This is my properties file for log4j

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, jms
log4j.appender.jms=org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender
log4j.appender.jms.InitialContextFactoryName=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
log4j.appender.jms.ProviderURL=jnp://server:1099
log4j.appender.jms.TopicBindingName=topic/testTopic
log4j.appender.jms.TopicConnectionFactoryBindingName=ConnectionFactory