Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Karen Jude <ka...@vodafone.com> on 2010/08/18 20:23:06 UTC

Re: Help with wsn-http-binding example

Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> It seems to be an issue. We are going to investigate on it.
> See :
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1783
>
> Regards
> JB

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

I have come across this same problem too and was relieved to find SM-1783
with an attached fix.

However, I was hoping to get my installation of servicemix working with the
ws-notification sample without having to download the source files and
rebuild part of it. Is it possible that you (or someone else who reads this)
could make available a fixed version of servicemix-utils for me?

If this is not possible, what is the quickest way to resolve this for those
not familiar with the servicemix build process? Install 3.2.2?

Thanks very much for your help,
Karen Jude