Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/10 04:02:22 UTC

Documentation on VMware dvSwitch is Ready !

Hi,

The documentation on dvSwitch is ready to review, and has updated at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-772, as per the direction from the release management.

The patch is available at https://reviews.apache.org/r/10366/.

Kindly provide the comments at the earliest, if any. It has been shuttling around for a long time.

If there are no reply, I assume that the doc is correct and I will not be responsible for any failure/ defects that might occur in the future.

Thanks
-Radhika

RE: Documentation on VMware dvSwitch is Ready !

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] Yes you can check it in if there is no feedback

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013, at 09:02 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> If there are no reply, I assume that the doc is correct and I will not be
> responsible for any failure/ defects that might occur in the future.

+1

Best,

jzb
--