Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Martin Harris <ma...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2014/06/04 13:11:55 UTC

PRs / JIRA

Hi Folks,

I've just raised a pull request against the two-dot-o branch (
https://github.com/usergrid/usergrid/pull/186) that fixes a build issue.
Are you happy for me to create these PRs directly, or should I create /
request a JIRA issue?

Cheers

--
Martin Harris
Lead Software Engineer

Re: PRs / JIRA

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
Martin,

If you have time, it would be great if you could create a Jira as it will allow us to track these changes more effectively.  If you don’t have time, that is also great, but perhaps you could explain what the PR is and what it is about (so it is tracked here on the ML).

Thanks!

Rod

--
Rod Simpson