Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Stefan Braun <sb...@freesurf.ch> on 2002/09/07 21:50:22 UTC

Turbine, MySQL-Innodb and Transactions

Hallo,

I hope I write to right emailadress.

Is it posible to use Turbine with MySQL with InnoDB-Tables using
transactions? Are there somewhere instructions?

Thanks

Stefan

Re: Turbine, MySQL-Innodb and Transactions

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: "Stefan Braun" <sb...@freesurf.ch>
>
> Hallo,
>
> I hope I write to right emailadress.
Yup.

> Is it posible to use Turbine with MySQL with InnoDB-Tables using
> transactions? Are there somewhere instructions?
I don't see why it wouldn't work.  I am pretty sure it is the jdbc driver
that indicates whether or not transactions are supported so I would think
the question to ask would be "Does the mysql jdbc driver provide transaction
support when the underlying tables are innodb?" (though perhaps not on this
list).

Is anyone on the list using innodb and transactions with torque?

In any case it should be very easy to write a test case to determine whether
or not they are supported.

> Thanks
>
> Stefan

HTH,