Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com> on 2012/07/25 18:02:14 UTC

How to set hyphen base url in config file

Such that I can enable hyphenation when running fop (1.0) from the
command line.  We're currently calling factory.setHyphenBaseUrl() in our
programme and I need the same when running tests from the command line

Thanks,
rjs

Re: How to set hyphen base url in config file

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You have to set it in config file with the hyphenation-base element (see [1]).
Then from the command line script, you should use the -c option (see [{2])

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/configuration.html#general-elements
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/running.html#fop-script

--
pascal