Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Paul J. Reder" <re...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 1999/05/26 16:50:00 UTC

Re:mod_autoindex/3569:HeaderName does not use MultiViews

The following reply was made to PR mod_autoindex/3569; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Paul J. Reder" <re...@raleigh.ibm.com>
To: Apache bug list <ap...@Apache.Org>
Cc:  Subject: Re:mod_autoindex/3569:HeaderName does not use MultiViews
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:48:47 -0400

 This was fixed by Ray S. Brandon and checked in by Ken Coar as level 1.107 of the mod_autoindex.c
 file on May 13, 1999. The fix will be included in the release that follows 1.3.6 (whatever that is).

 --
 Paul J. Reder

 --------- from Red Hat Linux fortunes -----------------------------
 ... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
 my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
 resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.  The
 question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them
 is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the existence of
 the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A
 discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope
 of this article.)