Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2003/02/26 15:17:49 UTC

[VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!

Votes...?

+1

of this email.

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

I was about to propose the same thing. +1 here.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 26.Feb.2003 -- 02:17 PM, Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
>> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
>> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
>> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>>
>> Votes...?

+1
--
Torsten

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?
>
> +1

+1

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:17:49PM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!

+1

--Jeff

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:17:49PM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1, welcome Bruno :)

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Morrison, John wrote:

>bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
>coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
>shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
>Votes...?
>
>+1

And yet another +1 !

Sylvain

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Morrison, John wrote:

> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

Looks like I blogged about it before I voted, so here's my belated +1.

It's funny: any time I think about proposing someone, John (or Jeff or
David) jump the queue and do it. Are you guys into mindreading or what?

Welcome aboard, Bruno!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Morrison, John wrote, On 26/02/2003 15.17:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 15:17, Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1 from me too :-)

Thanks for the nomination, John, and all of you for the positive votes.

--
Bruno

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Michael Melhem wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:17:49PM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> > bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> > coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> > shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
> >
> > Votes...?
> >
> > +1
>
> +1

+1

Giacomo

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:17:49PM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?
>
> +1

+1

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1

--David

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
A little bit late, but anyway:
+1

--
  Konstantin

From: "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com>

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?
>
> +1

+1

Bruno get's my chair :-). Couldn't think of anyone better. Have fun.

Matthew

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 09:17  AM, Morrison, John wrote:

> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!

+1

Diana

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, Feb 26, 2003, at 06:17 US/Pacific, Morrison, John wrote:

> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?
>
> +1

+1

Bruno is doing an excellent job and is a very nice guy!

Cheers,
Ovidiu

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Stephan Michels wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Morrison, John wrote:
>

>>bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
>>coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
>>shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>>
>>Votes...?
>>
>>+1
>>

>+1, and I will also thank Bruno for help improving the profiler
>components.

+1

Vadim

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Morrison, John wrote:

> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?
>
> +1

+1, and I will also thank Bruno for help improving the profiler
components.

Stephan Michels.

Re: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 02:17 PM, Morrison, John wrote:

> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1

regards Jeremy

RE: [VOTE] bruno cvs commit rights

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Morrison, John wrote:
> bruno@outerthought.org seems to be doing an awful lot of
> coding atm, his patches look good and I can't see why he
> shouldn't be allowed to commit them himself!
>
> Votes...?

+1

Carsten