Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/12 10:26:49 UTC

Where are the Netbeans 14 RC sources ZIPs?

Hello everyone,

I wanted to double-check some issues I have with 13 in NB 14.
Unfortunately, the ZIP of the sources for the vote seems of the RC seem no
longer to be available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/

Does anyone know where I can find them?

Cheers,

JMB

Re: Where are the Netbeans 14 RC sources ZIPs?

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Thx Matthias

Greetings

JM