Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 10:57:37 UTC

Re: I might have accidentally deleted the thread on T5.1 and JBoss 5.0.1.GA

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<th...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Em Sun, 10 May 2009 23:48:47 -0300, Eric Ma <er...@db.com> escreveu:
>
>> I was trying to delete my replies because I was confused when I replied to
>> the thread.  We have 2 environments, Tomcat 5.5 and JBoss 5.0.1.GA.  The
>> T5.1 piece is actually deployed on Tomcat, not JBoss.
>> Apologies for any confusion.
>
> This is a mailing list, not a forum, so you should not be able to delete any
> messages or threads. ;)

Maybe it was talking about his own local MUA .. BTW there's still
available the archives with search facility ;)

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: I might have accidentally deleted the thread on T5.1 and JBoss 5.0.1.GA

Posted by Eric Ma <er...@db.com>.

Massimo Lusetti wrote:

> Maybe it was talking about his own local MUA .. BTW there's still
> available the archives with search facility ;)
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

I use Nabble to read/post to the mailing list and I no longer see the thread
in the view.

To Shing Hing Man - if you feel the group should be updated on the progress
you made on deploying T5.1 on JBoss 5.0.1.GA, please re-post.  Thanks,

Eric