Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by paul <sa...@gmx.ch> on 2007/01/17 08:55:46 UTC

Re: Changing Orientation on Page Break

This works well for me too (thanks!), but another problem arises: My table
doesn't fit on one page. If it is oriented at 0 deg. on a portrait-page, the
table continues, as wished, on the next page, repeating the header in the first
line.
Oriented by 90 deg., the table just gets written across the border on the
righthand side, (or bottom side, if you flip the page to read the text). There's
no page-break.

I guess there's no easy way around this problem, is there?
cheers
ch