Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2008/07/31 11:36:17 UTC

Preparing the final 0.95 release

As you may have seen I'm preparing the final 0.95 release right now.
Finally! I would very much appreciate if someone could throw a second
pair of eyes on the website content for the 0.95 release in the branch
and could let me know ASAP if I forgot anything. I will then prepare the
release artifacts this afternoon (i.e. in about 2-3 hours).

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/fop-0_95

Thanks a lot!
Jeremias Maerki

Re: Preparing the final 0.95 release

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Thanks a lot for your timely help, Vincent!

On 31.07.2008 12:45:58 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > As you may have seen I'm preparing the final 0.95 release right now.
> > Finally! I would very much appreciate if someone could throw a second
> > pair of eyes on the website content for the 0.95 release in the branch
> > and could let me know ASAP if I forgot anything. I will then prepare the
> > release artifacts this afternoon (i.e. in about 2-3 hours).
>
> (Don’t forget to add an entry to the news section —now or later).

Will do. Chicken/egg problem really. I plan to add it to trunk when we
know the date. Seems easier to me. Not like last time.

> In the “Apache FOP 0.95beta Released” announcement there is a link to
> the Release Notes. The targetted file exists but doesn’t seem to fit in
> the website’s hierarchy. The menu on the left is all messed up.

Right. That happens because it's not referenced in site.xml. As soon as
I add it to the menu, the menu hierarchy is correct. But I don't think
it makes sense to add it to the menu just so it looks right. At any rate,
it's not critical for the release. We way sort it out in trunk later.

> Otherwise that looks OK to me.
> Vincent

Thanks again,

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.