Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 19:30:45 UTC

myfaces wiki

hi @ all,

what do you think about moving our wiki to confluence[1]?

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: myfaces wiki

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy with the current wiki, and I haven't enjoyed working with
confluence.  We also seem to have a lot of assorted problems with it
on the Cayenne project.

But I'm not opposed to switching if that's what everyone else really wants.

Re: myfaces wiki

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
cool, thanks!

-Matthias