Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew Talbot <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/20 18:35:27 UTC

SUBJ_ALL_CAPS

Hey all -

Does anybody know how long the string needs to be to trigger SUBJ_ALL_CAPS?
I know it has to be multi-word and over a certain length. Was wondering the
specific length. Thanks in advance J

Re: SUBJ_ALL_CAPS

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:37:08 -0400
Joe Sniderman wrote:

> On 08/20/2013 12:35 PM, Andrew Talbot wrote:
> > Hey all -
> >

> > Does anybody know how long the string needs to be to trigger
> > SUBJ_ALL_CAPS? I know it has to be multi-word and over a certain
> > length. Was wondering the specific length. Thanks in advance J
>
> IDK, but on an interesting side note, it appears your message did not
> trigger the rule...
>
> maybe a string of multiple words separated by underscores is not
> considered multiword...

An underscore is considered to be a word character so that's not
surprising.

But the test is actually for a whitespace character in the subject, a
trailing space would do.

Re: SUBJ_ALL_CAPS

Posted by Joe Sniderman <jo...@thoroquel.org>.

Subject: SUBJ_ALL_CAPS

--
Joe Sniderman <jo...@thoroquel.org>

Re: SUBJ_ALL_CAPS

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:35:27 -0400
Andrew Talbot wrote:

> Hey all -
>

> Does anybody know how long the string needs to be to trigger
> SUBJ_ALL_CAPS? I know it has to be multi-word and over a certain
> length. Was wondering the specific length.

10