Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ihalilaltun <ib...@segmentify.com> on 2021/05/17 15:46:56 UTC

CacheEntryProcessor ClassNotFoundException after 2.7.6 -> 2.10.0 Upgrade

Hi igniters,

recenlty we have upgraded from 2.7.6 to 2.10.0 and some of
cacheentryprocessors started to act wierd. We have following
cacheentryprocessor  RockScoreUpdateProcessor.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2515/RockScoreUpdateProcessor.java>

when the processor is called we are getting following error from application
application.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2515/application.log>
related exception is logged at ignite as following  ignite.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2515/ignite.log>

strage thing is when application is restarted related entryprocessor is
deployed just fine with following ignite log
*[2021-05-17T15:30:54,124][INFO
][sys-stripe-121-#122][GridDeploymentPerVersionStore] Class was deployed in
SHARED or CONTINUOUS mode: class
com.segmentify.lotr.frodo.cacheentryprocessor.RockScoreUpdateProcessor*

but most of the time we are getting the above situation.

our client and server nodes have the same properties;

*<property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/>
<property name="peerClassLoadingMissedResourcesCacheSize" value="0"/>*

prior to upgrade we did not have such problem. Any help appriciated.

Thanks.

-----
İbrahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify

Re: CacheEntryProcessor ClassNotFoundException after 2.7.6 -> 2.10.0 Upgrade

Posted by andrei <ae...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The question was answered here (JIRA ticket was created) -
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Exception-on-CacheEntryProcessor-invoke-2-10-0-possible-bug-tt36042.html#a36090

BR,
Andrei