Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/03/07 07:40:05 UTC

Please Review + Improve: Jira Guidelines

Hey all,

Looking through the wiki for our Jira guidelines this evening I found..
we don't seem to have any. Or didn't anyway.

Alex had created a page, but it was empty - so I have taken a first stab
at text for this. I'd really appreciate it if others can take a look at
this, flesh it out a bit more, and correct anything that is in need of
it.

This may be wildly inaccurate - but I have found that it's usually
easier to correct an existing piece of documentation than to stare at a
blank sheet of ... wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Jira+Guidelines+(How+to+file+and+work+on+bugs,+features,+etc.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

RE: Please Review + Improve: Jira Guidelines

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Yes I did I will work on  it

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Joe!

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] Joe it's not an issue, rather appreciation. Community is about collaboration and filling in the blanks.

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.