Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/10/14 15:27:49 UTC

Call setProperty/setScopedProperty

Can we merge these two back together?  I think the reason they were split out was something to do with TCK compliance, but I can't see how that would be affected by whether or not Call properties are available via the MessageContext.

Call.setProperty() should do what it used to, namely make properties available to the whole runtime on the client side.  I don't think users should need to worry about which properties propagate into the MessageContext and which ones don't.

Opinions?

--Glen

Re: Call setProperty/setScopedProperty

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.